Summer Intern (m/f)
Drive global development impact. Excel and realize your potential.
SEEK Development (SEEK) is a well-established, rapidly growing consultancy specializing in strategy and policy development, leadership and change management, large programmatic and organizational evaluations, as well as strategic advocacy. SEEK’s sectoral focus is on global health and education, with functional focus areas including aid effectiveness, the global financing architecture for development, and innovative financing approaches. SEEK works with international organizations, civil-society institutions, foundations, and socially responsible enterprises. SEEK’s clients include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, the World Health Organization, Brot für die Welt, and the World Bank, among many others.
We are currently looking for a summer intern to join the team for at least 12 weeks to support highly exciting projects in the area of strategic and organizational development. The internship will be based in our Berlin office.
You are looking for:
- • An exciting internship in a stimulating work environment, solving the most challenging problems in global development
- • International work experience; contributing to global development impact through high quality strategic and organizational advice to leading institutions, supporting global leaders, including heads of multilateral agencies, former heads of states, and Nobel Prize winners
- • Gaining deep experience in developing strategies, analyzing data and writing of reports and briefings
We are looking for :
- • Understanding of current global development issues, ideally knowledge of global health
- • Solid research and analytic skills, including data analysis
- • Strong writing skills, ability to synthesize complex policy issues into digestible briefings and write concise policy report
- • Organizational talent; Team player with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and dedicated to client service in a fast-paced environment
- • B.A. in social sciences, economics, public health or a related field
- • Fluency in written and oral English. Fluency in German is an asset.
- • Previous experience in a consulting role is an asset
- • Unique chance to gain experience in a fast-growing boutique consultancy with strong social impact
- • Passionate, dynamic and values-driven team of colleagues in constant search of excellence
- • Excellent learning and development opportunities through mentoring and training
- • Exciting clients such as Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, GIZ, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, WHO, the World Bank, and many others
- • Competitive salary and central location in a brand new loft premises in Berlin
Please submit a cover letter (incl. your preferred start date and internship duration), CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. We will review applications on a rolling basis. In case of any queries please contact Christina Figiel at +49 (0)30-4202 5211.
Show some love and please mention The Changer in your application.