Surfing & Wellbeing Retreat in Portugal
June 8th - June 11th
Recipes for Wellbeing invites you to join our 3-day surfing and wellbeing retreat for changemakers on 8 -11 June 2017 in Santa Cruz, Portugal at the Cliff Surfcamp.
We have partnered up with MY Destiny to combine surfing with wellbeing to offer you a unique opportunity to be immersed in an environment that is both nourishing and stimulating. A flexible combination of surfing/bodysurfing in the mornings and wellbeing activities in the afternoons will allow you to discover and practice wellbeing in an emergent and Nature-inspired way.
- Optional pick-up from Lisbon Airport to Cliff Surfcamp on 8/06 at 12pm and transfer back to Lisbon Airport on 11/06 at 1pm.
- Please book your flights accordingly if you wish to take advantage of the organised transfers (fees applicable).
- Alternatively, you will need to arrange your own transportation to the venue.
- All surfing material will be provided (apart from your bathing suite, of course!).
- Robert Bosch Stiftung is kindly subsidising this retreat to allow us to make it accessible.
- Our partner MY Destiny is generously offering surfing lessons free of charge.
- There is a €325 basic participation fee to cover some of the costs for the retreat.
- If you wish to contribute a higher fee, you can do so when confirming your place.
- We have a limited number of partial scholarships for local changemakers.
- Read our cancellation policy outlined in the application form.
- The application process works on a firstcome, first-served basis.
- There is a limited number of 18 places on the retreat, so please apply only if you are 100% sure you can make it!
- If accepted, we will send you a link to pay the participation fee.
- Your place is not confirmed on the retreat until you have submitted the payment.
Learn more here.