Free Online Course: Access to Impact Investment for Social Enterprises
May 3rd - June 29th
VIVA Idea and the Social Finance Academy teamed up to develop an entire, free and actionable online course that empowers social entrepreneurs worldwide to speak “social finance” and prepare for a successful access to impact investors.
Do you speak Social Finance? Are you enthusiastic about making a change, but wonder why it seems so hard to get funded? Are you tired of getting NO’s from potential investors who don’t understand what kind of impact you’re up to? Join the free learning experience!
This “how to” course is based on practical experiences and proven concepts from the field and is wrapped around a signature framework that explains - step by step – how the process from getting investment-ready via signing a financing contract to establishing good investor relations, avoiding mission drift and approaching the next financing (or responsible exit) will typically unfold in real life.
- How to secure capital for scaling
- How to navigate your way through the thick forest of social capital markets
- How to communicate your impact and tell your story in a convincing way
- Which tools and resources are effective to become investment-ready
- How to create a robust financing strategy and model
- How to explore and choose the most appropriate financing instruments
- How to define the right investor search profile and approach
- How to prepare for an effective negotiation, due diligence and communication process with investors - before and after the contract is signed
- How to avoid drifting away from your mission all along this process