Awesome Reads for International Women's Day
14 truly awesome women who are changing the world.
To celebrate International Women's Day, we have collected some of our favorite articles and interviews to share with you for some truly inspired reading. Because we all know that when it comes to being Changers, women have got it down. Girl bosses unite!
Check out some of the truly awesome women who are changing the world!
- Femna breaking the taboo surrounding female health
- Ute Blindert vom DMW über Gleichberechtigung
- Linda Ochwada über Frauenrechte und Klimaschutz
- Nassima Dzair on Bridging Cultural Divides
- Joséphine Bouchez from Ticket for Change
- Barbara Hohl from Amnesty International
- Anne Schulze über mehr Transparenz im sozialen Sektor
- MentorMe und FIELFALT über Women Empowerment
- Johanna Mair from Stanford Social Innovation Review und the Hertie School of Governance
- Bontu Guschke from Über den Tellerrand kochen
- Claudia Gersdorf from Campaign Bootcamp
- Annamaria Olsson from Give Something Back to Berlin
- Ekaterina Karabasheva from Jourvie
- Lisa Jaspers from Folkdays
Women rock innovation
From addressing reproductive health to closing the wage gap, women’s issues have been a point of focus for social innovators looking to create lasting change. If you're looking for even more empowered reading, head on over to the Guardian for their special coverage on the day.
Happy International Women's Day!